Tags : :
I will do push ups and squats as only non-expander excercises (first also for core muscles) - other work will be only expander excercises: I´m not sure about squats daily - I don´t like them, but they are great as one excercise that targets all leg muscles and also lover back and I want to train legs for better mobility in the future = I do them only for I don´t want to be unmobile when I will be older .
1) Do You think that You need to do squatting for reaching that goal (be mobile as You get older) or chest expander Leg press and another expander leg excercises will be enought to engage all leg muscles (and will be better for joints and knees?)"
2) Or simply - can You go without all bodyweight excercises and do only expander work and be perfectly mobile as You get older?
3) Is there any significant difference between targeting of muscles by push ups and by back press? I think that back press target more shoulders and do less ab work and push ups reverse, is that right? Maybe push ups do more work to chest and back press for triceps?
4) Wrist and forearms - are for great forearms and wrist development enough main chest expander excercises (as reverse biceps curl, ODP and so on..) - if so, which excercise of them is best? Or is better to work out them in additional excercises (like wrist curls and reverse wrist curls)?
5) Posture - what excercise do You considered best for correcting desk job posture: Rows / ODP / another?
6) What is main difference between Front press and Back press mucle activation? (Is front press targeting chest muscles more?). Are Front press and Lateral raises necessary excercises, if Back press targets shoulders with similar motion?
7) Which main chest expander excercise from main expander excercises You concider as most overrated and why? Which as most underrated one and why?
Last Edited By: Lemmy01 Dec 15 15 7:01 PM. Edited 6 times