Remove this ad

Lead

Aug 29 14 1:04 AM

Tags : :

Recently I received a few photos from a gentleman, 25 years old, named Vladislav Karnizov.  He lives in Russia.

He mentioned he does 5 exercises, 3 times a week.  Seems he has been training for about 6 months.

In Russia they have what is called VK (looks like our Facebook)  Here is his VK page.

I posted a couple of the photos he sent me on our Strandpulling Gallery.

Vladislav, we wish you the very best in your training!

Take good care.

Fred
Pro Cable Course
Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

#5 [url]

Apr 19 15 6:34 PM

Thank you for sharing.  Vladislav, what is your current training routine?  What are your goals?

Again, thank you and take good care.

Fred
Pro Cable Course

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#6 [url]

Jul 29 15 1:10 PM

Sorry did not answer immediately was the case. Bought 2 new Expander Made by vintage wooden handles.So old worked with 5 springs with plastic handles in until a new 4.
Actually I'm doing a current expanders to develop strength from childhood loved exercise training with iron also did not speak for himself but since has gone to such a result in the power of thinking to speak on the bench press. I never thought that the usual expander may well give strength and endurance. I'm going to put the video and make new photos.

Quote    Reply   

#7 [url]

Jul 30 15 8:18 AM

Hi Vladislav.  First, thank you for your reply.  Good to hear from you again.

Regards your statement: I never thought that the usual expander may well give strength and endurance.
I agree with you.  Expanders, used properly, can certainly increase both strength and endurance.

Regards your statement: I'm going to put the video and make new photos.
We are looking forward to your video and photos.

Take good care Vladislav and we wish you the best in your training.

Fred
Pro Cable Course

Last Edited By: FCrivello Jul 30 15 8:23 AM. Edited 3 times.

Quote    Reply   

#10 [url]

Mar 30 16 11:56 PM

Vladislav wrote:
the only one in the world just for me))))))))))))))))

Spring 10

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help